I've been tagged by My Different Strokes buddies Dominique http://artbydominiqueeichi.blogspot.com/
and Irit http://www.iritbourla.blogspot.com/ whose tagged factoids I enjoyed reading very much - thanks you two!! Yikes - and my A4C buddy Akiko tagged me too http://artbyakiko.blogspot.com/ - thanks Akiko - I can't wait to go and read your 7 facts:)
Ok - here are my (hopefully) interesting or unusual facts:
1. I've always loved playing the piano - at the age of 17 I passed all the tests to earn my Washington Piano Teachers Certification and taught lessons until I went away to college.
2. I worked for 10 years as a licensing director for a poster company - for one of our poster projects I got to meet with Jean Claude Van Damme at his house. After our meeting he kissed my hand good-bye - swoon...he's much shorter in person but still extremely good looking:)
3. I LOVE animals and share my life with 2 Australian Cattledogs, a Maine coon cat, 2 goldfish and the many wild critters I feed. I'm honored to be a juried member of two groups of artists that donate part of our ebay sales to animal charity organizations - A4C (Art For Critters) and AUAR (Artists United for Animal Rescue).
4. My husband and I were married on my birthday 15 years ago. He claims it's easier to only have to remember one date :)
5. I've lived in some unusual places - we lived on a boat for a year and we lived in and drove a semi-truck for 3 years.
6. One of my other favorite things is singing - I've sung in many choirs including our jazz choir in high school, then the BYU Women's Choir and more recently our local women's barbershop choir.
7. If I had been born a boy my mom was planning to name me Wilfred - just one of many reasons I thank goodness I'm a girl!!
I'm going to have to give some thought to who my 7 people to tag will be:)
Thanks for the fun Irit & Dominique and Akiko too!!